Friday, January 06, 2006

Rewind

Where am I right now?? Handling a life with full of challenges and hurdles... What will I get at the end after jumping, missing all these hurdles except a 6 feet ditch.
How wonderful it would be if I could go back to yesterday and watch myself getting up from the bed and going to the office. How will I feel if I could see myself eating, walking..? Why cant I go back to my childhood days.

I still remember the red colored toy car my father bought for me in Tirupati when I was just 11 months old. There are so many happy moments I could think of and which could not be erased from my mind easily. Only preparing for the exams used to be a burden on those days. Everyday we used to wait eagerly to go back home from school and take our cricket bat/ball for playing. Even playing for 1 or 2hrs used be a great fun. We hardly sit at our home during the weekends. Cricket, hide and seek, watching action/ horror movies, chatting about movies/girls, sharing the adolescent thoughts with each other and so many other good things to recollect. We were the notorious gang in the entire street doing all sought of mischievous things. During one of my birthday (I think while I was in 8th grade) I batted for nearly 3-4 hrs continuously and scored 84 runs after hitting 7 sixes. My friends used to pull my legs saying that I am hitting the ball with full of “joy”. “Joy” was the nick name of the girl who used to stay in my opposite house and my first crush was also with the same girl. Hmmm.. how many unforgettable happy moments during my childhood days and now I am fighting everyday to jump over these hurdles and running to reach an unknown destination?

Beep.. Beep.. I received a SMS from my sister.

“Every New Day is A Challenge. A challenge is an opportunity. An opportunity is a way to success! Wishing you a challenging New Day. Good Morning……”

Oh gosh! I didn't follow the session for last 30 mins….What did I miss?

No comments: