Thursday, February 16, 2006

My New Camera


I bought a new digital camera Canon powershot A520 and upgraded myself from analog to digital world. I have already missed to capture few of my friends wedding and with others lining up; I didn’t want to miss any of those unforgettable moments. Many times I really missed to capture good moments in my life and felt bad for not owning a proper camera. If I had an option of going back to my past and enjoy those events (like a rewind option when we watch a movie), I wouldn’t have thought to buy, but that’s not possible is real life. Time cannot be rolled back. Moreover it’s really a painful job to scan the printed photos and share with others. After reading quite a few reviews on point-n-shoot cameras, I decided to go for canon A520. Even though it falls under the beginner’s category it worked out to be pretty costly for me. But anyhow I hope it is worth investing on something which gives me happiness at later stages of my life when I browse through my past.

No comments: