Monday, February 13, 2006

Playtime

Guys in my project have been planning to go out somewhere during the weekend and after many suggestions and discussions we decided to visit Queensland. I haven’t been to any theme park before and there was lot of excitement flowing through my blood stream. When we reached there at around 10:30 AM there were around 20 TCS buses and 10 school buses. The crowd was too heavy and we thought it won’t be possible for us to enjoy any ride, but managed to get our turns after waiting for short period. I was very particular about not missing any ride in spite of however scary it looks and feel the adrenalin flowing for the whole day. It is quite difficult for me to explain my experience in words, so added few pictures below. It is worth to spend money in queensland instead of shelling out at places like mayajal.


"Crazy Horse" rode me crazy.
























"Swing" was the scariest
of all rides.

No comments: