Saturday, August 18, 2007

Virtual World

My Sify broadband internet connection went down for more than 24 hours and I felt handicapped without the net connectivity. After repeated follow-ups, at last today evening the Sify guys fixed the problem and I got the connectivity back. Major time of my browsing goes in reading blogs and few running sites. Reading blogs with personal experiences and information feels like spending time with friends. It is bit sad that I spend more time in virtual world than the real world, but that’s the case in many other lives too I think. Happiest part is we at least keep track of friends through social networking sites, thanks to orkut, facebook, myspace…. After being part of the runners group, I have started meeting more people than usual from various fields sharing one common interest “Running”. I feel rejuvenated when I interact and run along with them challenging my mind and body for few hours in a day.

What about you, do you meet your friends regularly? How often do you meet your friends?

No comments: