Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Boss

At last I watched the movie Sivaji. Even after hearing average reviews I was quite desperate to watch the movie for the publicity and obviously Superstar.

What did I like?

1. Background score by Rahman. It’s awesome. The music should have also made wonders for the movie success.

2. Mottai Boss. Rajini was looking great and different.

3. Shreya’s abs. She has amazing abs. You seldom see in South Indian movies.

What didn’t I like?

1. The screenplay. First half was patchy and felt bit boring. Other than songs and few comedy scenes the rest was pretty ordinary.

2. Climax stunt scene. Instead of copying the stunts and special effects from movie “The Matrix” they could have picturised differently.

In general I found the movie to be quite dragging. But watch the movie at least once.

No comments: