Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Home Alone

It has been nearly 1 ½ years since I moved back to Chennai and I don’t even remember single day staying alone at my home. At least one person would be always present and I get everything on time without waiting for anything. As soon as I come back from my morning workouts, I have a big mug of tea waiting. I like the way my mother prepares tea especially for me (bit stronger. Tea tastes awesome with Marie biscuits). Breakfast would be waiting by the time I get ready to the office and all I have to do is to eat and crib about eating heavy breakfast. Day before yesterday everyone has left to Bhilai to attend my cousin’s house warming ceremony and I had to stay back here due to few security reasons and doing a watchman’s job :( . It’s been long time since I met my cousins and even I was quite desperate to go along with my family. Had I been there, I would also have celebrated holi along with my cousins. Heard that they celebrate holi in a very grand fashion. Hmmm…I should plan to go there sometime later. Even though my presence might not make much difference to the others surrounding me (just sitting mum), I always like to be surrounded by people jabbering about something and hate loneliness.

Listening to – Sweet Child of mine (GNR)

No comments: