Saturday, July 28, 2007

Books in my shelf

What are the books in my shelf and which are half read or yet to be started.

How Life Imitates Chess – Gary Kasporov

Freakonomics - Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner

What Do I Do When I Want to Do Everything – Barbara Sher

Creativity – A. Dale Timpe

Mahatma Gandhi: His life and ideas – Charles F Andrews

High Performance Entrepreneur – Subroto Bagchi

I have the habit of buying at least 2 books per month, but sometimes fail to keep up the speed of reading with buying. Before I get into a bookstore next time, I should make sure to complete minimum of two from the above list.

1 comment:

hello said...

intereting, if you’d like to read more about how the gita inspired gandhi, check out this site about Gandhi on the gita at www.gitananda.org