Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fixing Me

How did we come into existence? What have we done to our lives? Why is it so complex to break the shackles of worries? As everyone say, does life becomes very boring if we are always happy?

Time will cure. But time also brings new things into our life. It becomes hard for me to get answers when I think these types of questions. It gives me a strange unpleasant feeling when I think that I can’t see my father again. Before I repair others, how do I purify my thoughts and be positive. What do I do now?

I Listen to Music. Music is my energy booster. It’s an awesome feeling I experience when I hear the strumming sound of guitars, melodies from piano and poetic lyrics. Bands like Coldplay and Pink Floyd will never tire me. I am not sure how many thousands times I have listened to them and still listen. Currently my ipod is playing “Fix You” by Coldplay. Very inspiring lyrics and music. There is so much to get from the lyrics and many things I can relate to. Personal loss, day to day worries or even when I try to give up in the middle during my long distance running, remembering the lyrics from this song helps me a lot.

Fix YouLyrics (Coldplay X&Y)

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse


When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?


Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth


Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you that I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is how I look at it man. Keep your head up all the time and get on the road and run everytime you are looking for answers. After the run, you usually find the answer you are looking for or atleast you feel a lot better

Anonymous said...

Hey Mohan,

I enjoy Pink Floyd immensely. Infact , right now, i'm wearing a Roger waters tour T-shirt :)

Mohan said...

Yeah Shumit, i also feel better after the run.

Mohan said...

hey hari, that's really good to know. Did you go to the Roger waters concert in Mumbai?

Anonymous said...

I did the Roger Waters show in Bangalore in 2002